Dear Loyal Clients,
As many of you already know, we are in fact back open…we know, we are so excited too! When booking in for a service please keep the following in mind;
– Anyone who enters the salon MUST wear a face mask, this is to ensure the safety of the clients and our team. If you do not have a mask you can purchase one from us for $2
– Our waiting area is closed. Clients must notify their stylist when they have arrived, from there your stylist will let you know when their areas are sanitized and it is safe for you to enter the salon
– Hand sanitization MUST be done on arrival and departure
– Cash is prohibited at this time. We will be accepting card or EMT payments only
– Food consumption in the salon is prohibited. We also will not be serving any beverages (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), you may bring your own drink provided it is in a sealable and sanitized container
– Retail for clients that have an appointment can only be handled by your stylist. Retail only clients can purchase retail via curbside pick up
– Please arrive to your appointment alone, extra guests will not be able to enter the salon
– Walk-ins will not be prohibited at this time, services will be by appointment only
You must also answer NO to the following to be able to visit the salon;
1- Have you traveled within the last 14 days?
2- Have you had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 10-14 days? This includes but is not limited to; cough, runny nose, sneeze, body ache, headache, sore throat, difficulty breathing and loss of taste or smell
3- Have you been exposed to or in close contact with someone who has Covid-19 or has the symptoms of Covid-19?
Keep checking our social media and our website for future updates and of course stay happy, healthy and safe! We will see you all soon 🙂
-The Crop Team